5 ekonomi 5 (2007)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 ekonomi 5 (2007)

Friendship Forever...5E5, althought our class seems like everyday also quarrel, but our heart stick together, erm...our class got 3 race, chinese, indian and malay...FRIENDSHIP FOREVER

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
holyrainz

holyrainz

How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Empty
PostSubject: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:16 am

Here i'll teach you how to post image / pictures on signature or even forum..

First you go to a photo hosting to host your image,
i suggest you to use :

Image Shack http://imageshack.us/
Photo Bucket http://photobucket.com/

after that, copy the link hotlink for forum
example:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img512/9219/copydx9.jpg

than, add the How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??  in front and at the back , than you done it, your picture posting on forum/ own picture signature
Back to top Go down
Freedom(PO)

Freedom(PO)

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:55 am

omg y dont hv the picture 1?
Back to top Go down
holyrainz

holyrainz

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:44 am

what do you mean don't have the picture .....
Back to top Go down
Freedom(PO)

Freedom(PO)

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:30 am

i already put the link already but still dont hv the picture coming out yet
is it every time u type thing also need to put the link?
Back to top Go down
UncleDaniel

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:30 pm

How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Copydx9

Get that ? Smile !
Back to top Go down
holyrainz

holyrainz

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:24 pm

to daniel:
how does he get that if you put my picture on it =.=

to pak onn:
erm yea... you need to put How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??  in the front and at the back of the link
Back to top Go down
Freedom(PO)

Freedom(PO)

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:38 am

u say that How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??  n i already put. is it put at signature there right?or every time need to type it out? coz i already put a picture at signature there but not yet come out the picture. is it cannot put gif file?
Back to top Go down
~StEvEn-Lee~

~StEvEn-Lee~

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:09 am

(PO) U NOT VERY 7 CLEVER DE MEH, MEH LAN U ALSO KNOW
WHY STILL CANT DO IT ?
I JUST FOLLOWED WHAT KOK PIN POST THEN ALREADY GET IT.
SAU PEI LA DIUZ
Back to top Go down
~StEvEn-Lee~

~StEvEn-Lee~

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 am

holyrainz wrote:
Here i'll teach you how to post image / pictures on signature or even forum..

First you go to a photo hosting to host your image,
i suggest you to use :

Image Shack http://imageshack.us/
Photo Bucket http://photobucket.com/

after that, copy the link hotlink for forum
example:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img512/9219/copydx9.jpg

than, add the How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??  in front and at the back , than you done it, your picture posting on forum/ own picture signature

Dude, thx for the teaching
If not, i'm still don't know how to puts my sister's picture on the regarding classmates discussion Very Happy
Keep it on and teach us more ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Freedom(PO)

Freedom(PO)

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:10 am

... i thought every time i type massage the image auto come out 1. the thing i want to hv is come out ever time and not some part only = =||
Back to top Go down
holyrainz

holyrainz

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:24 am

Steven, don't keep said people noob or whatever, they don't get it never mind, just teach them until they get it, if you say them noob when they just tried 2 or 3 times, they might up sad, try imagine, if your the one who don't get it and other people say you sau pei or noob, how will you fell??

and one more thing i really wanna tell you steven , you should change your attitudes , you always used people as a punching bag or a sad bag whenever you get angry, this is a bad attitudes , imagine if your the one who being a punching bag if people get angry and hit you?! i really don't like to say things like this but its better if you could think about it.....

try take a big deep breath whenever you get angry, or drink a cup of warm water.
(i see this at the newspaper and its work on me , there was 7 types of relaxation if you easily get angry, you guys can used this to clear your sadness and anger .)
Back to top Go down
holyrainz

holyrainz

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:26 am

Freedom(PO) wrote:
... i thought every time i type massage the image auto come out 1. the thing i want to hv is come out ever time and not some part only = =||

put the image at the signature, and not put at the message....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??   How to post image/pictures on signature / post ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to post image/pictures on signature / post ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5 ekonomi 5 (2007) :: category :: Lists-
Jump to: